MP Election 2018 Live Updates – Madhya Pradesh Assembly Polls (Elections): Before the polling process let us discuss something related to the elections, the Vidhan Sabha elections are held once a 5 year until the assembly is resolved, so before the completion of the tenure usually the EC conducts the polls in the state, and once the polling is done the results are made out, on the day of polling there will be holiday usually as many people can come out and vote and choose their representatives, so here we are providing the latest updates on the Madhya Pradesh Elections 2018 or MP Elections.
Madhya Pradesh Elections 2018 Live Updates | MP Assembly Polls 2018
- xx:00 am: The morning time the election to start there may be seen few people at the polling stations [expected]
- 10:30 am: Opinion Polls and Exit Polls are banned till the complete process (as per EC guidelines) [expected]
- 02:50 pm: Media house would be conducting the exit polls to publish as per the EC guidelines [expected]
- Stay tuned with us, more live updates will be updated on the elections day only; the above are just expected updates.
Madhya Pradesh Elections 2018 Latest News
- Polling Day: xx:30 am: BJP CM Candidate [if declared before polls] to cast his vote
- Polling Day: xx:15 am: Xyz CM Candidate [if declared before polls] to cast a vote
- Polling Day: xx:10 am: INC CM Candidate [if declared before elections] to cast a vote
- November 12, 2017: Congress leaves BJP behind in Chitrakoot by-poll election, captures key seat in Madhya Pradesh | Times of India
- January/Feb/March 2018: Any updated regarding the same would be updated here.
Madhya Pradesh Elections 2018 Polling Percentage
- xx: xx am: The polling has begun, and Madhya Pradesh people looks ready to poll (‘Chunav’ or ‘Chunao’) from the capital Bhopal
- 08:30 am: The people started casting votes and voters casting votes at polling booths/stations
- 03:55 pm: It’s been –% of Polling recorded in MP Polls 2018, more updates soon
- xx: xx pm: Till now –% of Polling has been recorded and expected to increase.
- xx: xx pm: Polling has ended and closed. Exit polls will be released later as per EC guidelines.
- Note: Actual polling percentages will only be updated on Polling day.
Till the election updates are done, you can also check the Opinion Poll Results (previously conducted as per the EC guidelines following procedure) and the Constituencies of the MP which are 230. Indian National Congress (INC), Bhartiya Janta Party (BJP), Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP). Till then if you want to share something regarding the Elections in the state then please comment the same through the comments, we may be reading your comments and replying you as soon as possible, and if you want to ask something then you are welcome, leave a comment, one of our moderators would be replying to you sooner. Stay tuned for more on MP Elections 2018.